He comes to cuddle every single morning.
Pictures of Sunsets through Shattered Mirrors by Bing Wright
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
when a bunch of your favorite artists release new music at the same time
tips on liking people:
SIGNAL BOOSTING THIS SHIT
SIGNAL BOOST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck this school is close to me. Fucking Lancaster is a bull shit ass city theyre so old fashioned and stupid. Im not surprised the officer acted like this and said this, many people there are ignorant.